Sunday, February 7, 2010

Weekend Recap

Weekend Recap

Friday:
Cody planned a date night. We went to eat and to see Dear John. It was such a great movie. If I had not been in a movie theater I would have been crying. Go see it if you have not.
Go to fullsize image

Saturday:

I got to sleep in. I hardly ever sleep that late, so I figure I must have need the sleep or my body would not have let me sleep that long.

Then I went for a little retail therapy.

I got a new comforter set.

I also got a new pair of JS shoes. Shoes are my thing.

Dalton Room-in-a-Bag

Sunday:

We went to church. A wonderful lesson was taught on Gods Amazing Grace. Such a wonderful lesson and so much to think about.
Then went to my aunts baby shower. This is baby # 4 for her but the 1st girl.

Now home to watch the Super Bowl. I just watch for the commercials.
Hope everyone had a great weekend, and has a wonderful week.

No comments:

Post a Comment