con·fi·dence
belief in oneself and one's powers or abilities; self-confidence; self-reliance; assurance“In order to be irreplaceable one must always be different.”-Coco Chanel quote
Saturday was my brothers senior prom. This made me feel so old! I remember when he went for his first day of Kindergarten. Now senior prom. Yikes.
Yes those are combat boots with her prom dress and her socks are argyle. And yes she rocked it!
My brother!
LOVE IT
She owned the fact that yes it's prom, yes I'm in a white dress, and yes I wear combat boots!
Smart girl, at least her feet did not hurt at prom or her toes get stepped on!
She inspired me to have more confidence in my self.
~Tia
I looked at all your pictures on FB... so cute! They seem like such a fun couple! =)
ReplyDeleteI LOVE LOVE LOVE that she wore the combat boots with those darling socks. She looked great!