Monday, April 5, 2010

Easter Weekend

Our Easter weekend was very eventful. 

Saturday:

 All of my family including Cody's family was supposed to come to my house for a late lunch and dye eggs. I had everything done, just waiting on people to arrive.
We got a call from Cody's mom saying that she was taking my father-in-law to the ER. Earlier in the week he had pulled something in his leg, so we thought it was due to that. No, he was having signs of a heart attack!
So of course we go to the ER.
We are so thankful that it turned out not to be.
He also found out today that the pulled muscle in his leg, is a ruptured tendon! OUCH!! Thank the good Lord above no surgery and no heart attack.
So after all that we came home and my mom and brother came over to dye eggs.

My mom and brother

Sunday:

We go up to go to church with Cody's family. A very good lesson was given. The most amazing thing was that my brother in law got baptized!! What an amazing day. I know the angels in heaven were rejoicing. 
Then after we went to Cody's parents for lunch and then to his aunts house to hide eggs for the little ones.
                             Traig                          Helen Rose

                                                                   
We had a wonderful time with his family.
Then off to my mom's for dinner and Sunday afternoon walk.
Easter weekend turned out to be wonderful!!
                    
   
       My brother and his cat.

Hope you have a great week!

                          

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like a nice Easter weekend! Well, except for the part about your father-in-law. I hope his leg gets better. Just curious though, I don't know if I ever knew, but what church do you go to?

    ReplyDelete