I am trying to do better at planning a menu fore each week.
This way we know what to buy at the grocery store and to make it easier on us since we both work.
Monday- Taco salad (made with ground turkey)
Tuesday- Crock Pot ribs- nothing better than coming home and having the main course done
Wednesday- BBQ Chicken- Mr. C sure can grill
Thursday- Spaghetti with turkey meat
Friday- Pork Tenderloin on the grill.
I can not wait.
Good for you! I try to do that too. This week I'm winging it a little more than I should, but I know I have most of the ingredients I need. Anyway, I know a GREAT taco salad recipe. It's easy and super good. If you'd like to trade recipes, send me an email! I'm always in need of a new recipe. Mine are starting to get old.
ReplyDeleteCan you share you recipe for crock pot ribs? They sound so good and I would love to try!
ReplyDeleteThanks,
Liz
http://projectnaptime.blogspot.com/
So far I have found that this week is really easy with knowing what I am planning on eating that day. Those all look really delicious. Thanks for adding your link to my blog :) I can't wait to follow along
ReplyDelete