Not much longer now until David is here! I can not wait. We went to our Dr appointment today and I am dilated to 1! I know it's only one but I'm pretty excited. We also had another ultrasound. The one at 20 weeks he was breech. He is still a boy and he is in the go position!
We have his nursery almost done. I do have to put the recliner back in his room. I am now having to sleep in it due to such bad heartburn. He is so worth it all though.
We have had 4 baby showers. I feel so blessed to have so many people that love our little family.
Amber, me, Lindsey at one of my baby showers that they threw for me.
We have had 4 baby showers. I feel so blessed to have so many people that love our little family.
Amber, me, Lindsey at one of my baby showers that they threw for me.

You hardly even look pregnant! You carry it very well. : ) I can't wait to see pictures of David! He'll be here so soon! I hope the labor and delivery goes well. I look back on my first time and it was such fun! Well...not the three epidurals, but I felt like I was in a battle and I conquered!! haha It was just a wonderful experience. I look forward to hearing about yours.
ReplyDelete