Tuesday, May 3, 2011

He's Here!

Yes I am very late at posting this but with a newborn, the blog is not number one on my list of things to get done in a day. I am learning to let the small things in life go and enjoy my little man. I know that this is just time that I can not get back with him.


David was born on 4/18/11. 6lb 12oz, 19 3/4in. He is just perfect. I am so in love.
Our very 1st family photo.

It's so hard to believe that today he's a 2 weeks and a day old. Time is already going by so fast.

This was taken yesterday.
David 2 weeks
I love all of his different facial expressions. He has such a personality already.

He is such a good baby. He's only waking mommy up 1-2 times a night. Doing all the normal baby stuff. Eat, sleep, poop, repeat!
I am so blessed to be his mom.


We love you so much David!


1 comment:

  1. Congratulations!! He's a cutie! Indeed, enjoy that first month 'cause it will go by so fast! Of course though, every month after is just as exciting watching them grow and change every day.

    ReplyDelete