Monday, July 25, 2011

How We Told Our Family's We Were Prego

It's so unreal to look back and realize that one year ago today that we told our families that we were expecting. We found out we were prego when we got back from our trip to Jamaica! I had been feeling dizzy and real tired on our trip, I thought it was just due to the trip. Nope! We took the test the day before and decided that we could not wait to share the news.
Cody on our way to share the news with his parents.
Do you think he was excited?

This is the poem that we gave to our families in a frame.
(he was born in April) 
We did different ones for our brothers also.
It's so hard to believe that now a year later that we have a happy, healthy, 14 week old baby boy. Time goes by quick when you are having fun.
I have some catching up to do on D's 2 and 3 month pictures.


1 comment:

  1. That's super cute! That's something that you'll always have and be able to show David when he's older. The way Trapper and I did it was we put the picture of the ultrasound in with a bunch of other pictures to show his parents. That was pretty fun watching their reaction.

    ReplyDelete