Friday, February 1, 2013

Get Pin-Spired



Today I'm linking up with Shay at Mix and Match Family, Sheaffer at Pinterest Told me To, and Mel at The Larson Lingo for Get Pin-spired. Once a month use Pinterest to get outfit ideas.


I am not one to be too bold in outfit choices or go outside of the box so to speak. I wear a lot of solid color tops with a cardigan over them with a scarf.

When I found this outfit I was excited because I had all of the items in my closet. I just had to be a little brave and wear them together.

navy stripes and mustard cardiganLove the layers and colors, and boots!

I used these two outfits as pin-spiration.
This is what I came up with.

Mustard cardi: Target
Top: TJ Maxx
Skinny Jeans: JCP
Scarf: Kohl's
Boots: Steve Madden (DSW)

Looking forward to trying this once a month!

6 comments:

  1. Super super cute!! I have all the stuff to put this outfit together too!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You pulled this off so well! I am a sucker for mustard yellow, stripes and brown boots though. Great job :) Heather

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the mix of mustard with blue. Good job making it your own.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute!!! I am all about the mustard cardigan!! I also have that black/white striped dress with mustard cardigan pinned & have a dress like that, can't wait to recreate it. Thanks SO much for linking up!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Tia! You look fabulous! I just love a striped tee! Thank you so much for linking up to us! You totally rocked it girl! XOXO Shay

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the mustard cardigan, and the scarf tops it all off perfectly!
    floralandfudge

    ReplyDelete