I am excited to have joined to do a sew along at http://www.onepearlbutton.com/. Making a Marie skirt.
I got my supplies today and it starts tomorrow.
Up close of the fabric
My optimistic side:
this will be a great experience
making a skirt for around $12.00
making my own clothes
trying something new
My pessimistic side:
I am new to sewing
I am new to sewing
oh did I mention:
I am new to sewing
All in all I am super excited. We will see how this goes. I will be sharing along the way on how this goes.
I admire your enthusiasm and positivity! I took a sewing class in college and I hated it. I persevered though, and by the time I finished the class....well, I still hated it. I was glad to be done with that. haha Good luck with your project and I'm excited to see how it turns out!
ReplyDeleteOoh that fabric looks yummy, great choice! I'm in the sew-along also, and did exactly the same - laying everything out! I'm new to sewing too, this will be my first piece of clothing so can't wait to see how we all get on - good luck! :D
ReplyDeleteThank you both!
ReplyDelete