Yesterday we went to my in laws house to work on a garden that we are planning. Since it had just rained we did not get a whole lot done. We mainly went to celebrate my mother-in-laws birthday, which was Wednesday.
Cody on the tractor. He had so much fun.
I think his tractor is sexy.
I said I would keep you up to date on the skirt. The first week was washing and ironing the fabric, second week was cutting the fabric. So i did not want to bore you with those things. This week was pleats and waistband. I'm so excited that it is starting to look like a skirt.
I am so excited that spring is just around the corner. I have so many flowers in my yard that came from my dad's house that I love.
My sweet Bo that thinks he is a flower.
(he needs a hair cut so bad)
I am so glad to hear that I wasn't the only one that messed up! :) Your skirt is looking great!
ReplyDelete