WOW!! Today was just one of those days where you just want to go back to bed and do it all over again.
It felt like a Monday on a Tuesday. I'm sure we all have this kind of day.
Work was just crazy. Crazy questions, procedures, just crazy.
Came home to a dog who had done his #2 duties all over my living room. We have had Bo since August and he has had a few accidents but nothing like this. Poor thing must not feel good.
SO with that said hardwood or laminate floors are in our future!!
Then tomorrow is the hubby's birthday and I was supposed to make cupcakes for him. With the above said, I did not feel up to making cupcakes.
SO now a few things that make me happy:
I love this dress from one of my favorite stores
The thought of being at the beach. I am looking forward to July 19th.
I am sure tomorrow will be better. I am glad it is one day closer to Friday.
Ha! I remember those puppy days SO well! Bless your heart... our carpets are completely ruined. We will never have carpet in our homes again, just because of it! But they do get better!
ReplyDelete