Monday, March 15, 2010

Making Friends

Head over to Amber's blog for Friend Makin Monday's


I am.... So thankful for this day

I think....way to much

I should... be doing laundry

I dream....about being a mom

I want....to be a mom 

I know...I'm so blessed. I see it every day

I don't like....heartless people

I smell...my Bath & Body Works plug in Caribbean Salsa

I hear....my wonderful husband on the phone

I fear....God

I usually...

I search...for anything crafty 

I miss....my dad. He has been gone for 2 years and I think about him every day.

I always...kiss my husband goodnight

I regret....nothing. Everything happens for a reason in my life

I wonder....if I'm good enough

I crave....fruit

I remember...all the good things

I need.....a craft room

I forget....many things

I feel....tired (time change)

I can....do anything

I can't....let the little things get to me

I am happy....to be loved

I lose.....socks

I sing....in my car. 

I listen...to radio disney, I know lame.

I shop.....at Tar-Jay, Hob Lob, Wally World

I eat....sushi

I love..God,my wonderful husband,family and friends

1 comment:

  1. I dream of being a mom, too. I had hoped that by this point in our lives we'd be ready, but then my father-in-law got sick and now we're living with him so that's been put to the back burner indefinitely. Well, God always has a plan, right? :-)

    It's very nice to meet you @ FMM!

    ReplyDelete