1. Favorite things about Spring:
Fresh air, longer day light, my flowers, flip-flops
2. What I'm doing for Spring Break:
I have to work, so no SB for me. BOO
3. Favorite Spring flower:
Tulips
4. Do you have a garden?
We are working on one at my in-laws. We tried to have a small garden, we have to much shade.
5. If so, what do you grow.
Plan to grow: tomatoes, corn, cucumbers, spinach, squash, potatoes, and onions. I am sure there are somethings I left out.
6. Do you do Spring cleaning?
No. I do small cleaning projects throughout the year. I clean out my closest in the spring.
7. What is your weather *really* like right now? {Just b/c it's "officially" spring, doesn't mean that it feels like it for some of you}
Today was around 64. Yesterday and the weekend was a different story. Cold rain from Saturday evening to Sunday night.
8. Snapped any weather related photos lately? Share one with us!
(photos by me)
9. What's your favorite thing to do on a sunny afternoon?
Go sit outside, go for a walk, open up the windows in the house.
10. Favorite TV show right now?
I don't really have any favorite TV shows right now.
Have a wonderful week!
Lovely photos! Tulips seem to be a favorite. Happy First week of Spring!
ReplyDelete