Monday, March 29, 2010

FMM: Spring Trends



See here for ideas:
http://www.peoplestylewatch.com

www.usmagazine.com

http://www.usmagazine.com-styles you can use

Love it: 

Florals. Esp. this from Liberty of London for Target

Product Image Liberty of London for Target® Ruffle Halter Dress - Multi Color Sixty Print

{image from Target}

Striped Tops
This one from XXI
{image from forever 21}


Cross body bag
Jeanne Zip Frill shoulder bag
{image from Polyvore}

Ruffles!!
Another item from Liberty of London
I got this top this several weeks ago and I love it
Product Image Liberty of London for Target® Tiered Ruffle Keyhole Tank - Multi-Color Fairford Replacement Print

{image from target}

Not so much:
                                          Tomato Red Lips
TOMATO-RED LIPS photo | Beyonce Knowles
{photo from People}

Hot Pink Lipstick. Sorry just not for me
HOT PINK LIPSTICK photo | Jessica Simpson
{photo from People}

Clogs Enough said for me

Clogs
{photo from usmagazine}

And last for me NEON!! 

Neon

There are several more that I love and did not like but that is enough for now.

Hope you have a wonderful week.

1 comment:

  1. I don't get the clogs trend either, florals and ruffles are always much nicer!

    ReplyDelete